Fresh Summer Recipes You Will Love!
The days are heating up, the sun is out longer - it's time for BBQing and entertaining.
Enjoy these fresh and tasty recipes perfect for Summer.
1) BIO Zoe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Avacado Toast: A healthy, light snack.
- 1 slice of toast
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Drizzle BIO Zoe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt & Pepper
2) Old School Meatball Simmering Sauce | Wildly Delicious
Meatballs make a great appertizer, they are easy to eat and a real crowd pleaser.
- In a medium stock pot add frozen meatballs and pour the ½ the contents of Meatball Simmering Sauce over top
- Place a tight fitting lid on the pot and simmer on low for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes before serving
- Place the chicken/beef in zip-top bag and pour half of the marinade on top
- Place sesame oil and chicken in a large saucepan
- Add vegetables and remaining ginger mixture
- Serve immediately over brown rice, quinoa or eat it alone