Returns & Exchange Policy
Refunds & Exchanges
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit must be received within 30 business days from the date of receipt and are subject to the following criteria:
· All goods returned must be in new, unused, unopened condition with all seals intact.
· Used, damaged or soiled returns will notbe accepted and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
· Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning goods for refund, credit or exchange (errors excluded).
· Lasting Impressions Gifts accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused during return transit.
*No in-store returns, exchanges or price adjustments will be allowed during major holiday promotions including Black Friday Events, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day (Thursday, November 28, Friday, November 29, Monday, December 2, and Thursday, December 26, 2019).
Lasting Impressions Gifts offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all products sold with the exclusion of Chamilia products*. After this time products are covered by the respective manufacturer’s warranty should one apply. Although our aim is to provide a fast and efficient turnaround of faulty goods, it’s important to note we cannot always offer instant replacements. Delays may range from 2-4 weeks should we need to seek assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
Note: Please order items carefully, or ask for our advice prior to making a purchase. Lasting Impressions Gifts will not offer refunds or credits based on incorrect choice or for the unsuitability of products purchased outside of the above terms.
*Chamilia Warranty: Chamilia will honor a 2 year warranty on any manufacture defects in their jewelry. If any of your Chamilia jewelry becomes defective within a 2 year time frame, please contact Chamilia Customer Service directly at:
Please include a picture of the defective/damaged item along with any information regarding sizing and requested replacement. Also include your full name/address and a copy of the original receipt. Chamilia will ship your replacement directly to you.
I have received a faulty item from you, what should I do now?
· Please email us outlining the issue or fault via our contact page so we can investigate further. Should we ask you to return a product it is important to follow the return packing instructions detailed below.
I have received confirmation from you that my product needs to be returned - What now?
· Package the item(s) for return: You will need to repack the product well enough for shipping and well enough to prevent further damage. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during return transit due to inadequate protection. Any physical damage caused may also void any existing warranty coverage on the product.
· What to include with the return: Along with the faulty goods please include a copy of your receipt (not the original) and a fault description with sufficient details to highlight any suspected faults. Please be sure to also include your personal contact information in case these details have changed since the time of your purchase.
· Addressing and Labelling: Clearly mark your Online Order Number (e.g. #1303317256 our example)on the outside of the packaging along with our return delivery address (see below). This will ensure your return is handled by correctly and will avoid possible delays. Failure to label the return correctly could result in the parcel not being accepted by our staff.
Lasting Impressions Gifts Online
(Your Order Reference #)
5552 Manotick Main Street – PO 760
Ottawa, ON, CANADA
Please Note: We cannot accept any C.O.D. items. Sending goods back this way will result in delays caused by our refusal to accept delivery.
Order Cancellations & Refunds
Order cancellations are instantaneous via telephone providing contact is made with our store at 613-692-0759. If making a cancellation request via email you must allow 48 hours (excluding non-working days i.e. weekends and public holidays) for the email to be processed and the order cancelled. Goods already shipped before a cancellation request is processed (within 48 hours for email or before telephone advice) can be recalled/returned, however delivery/courier charges cannot be refunded.
Damaged & Improperly Packaged Goods
Goods arriving damaged will not be accepted. Any large inadequately packaged goods may incur a $25.00 re-packing fee charged prior to us returning the goods.
Please do not return goods to us C.O.D under any circumstances. Goods returned to us this way cannot and will not be accepted.
Freight Charges for Returns
All goods returned to us will be at your expense regardless of the fault or reason for their return. The only exception offered is where we have sent you an incorrect item. In these rare circumstances we can offer you a credit or refund to cover the costs associated with having to return the item(s). This credit/refund will not exceed our standard shipping fee for the item(s) needing to be returned and can only be paid once the item(s) has been received by our staff. Any additional packaging, express postage costs etc will not be covered by Lasting Impressions Gifts.
Items Sent from Lasting Impressions Gifts
We will return any warranty/replacement goods to you at our cost providing a fault was found, this applies to all online orders only. This does not apply to warranties received outside of our 12 month warranty coverage, refer to our "Warranty Returns Outside of Lasting Impressions Gifts Warranty" section for more information.
What to Return
Please return the complete product suspected of fault including any manuals, boxes or other accessories that may have been included with the product. If you are unsure of exactly what to return please contact us for assistance.
Can my Faulty Item(s) be Refunded after being Returned?
Most products returned for warranty will either be replaced by the manufacturer or be repaired at the discretion of our suppliers. Replacements offered by our suppliers are typically units that may or may not have been previously repaired and are deemed to be in similar physical condition to your original item. Under normal circumstance these returned products will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances involved or unless we or our suppliers have agreed to offer you a credit.
You may lodge an enquiry via email to find out the current status of your warranty claim, this email should include your online order number. A member of our staff will then contact you to advise how your claim is progressing. A courtesy email will be sent once your goods have been returned from the supplier and are ready to be re-dispatched.
Note: Please be sure to allow sufficient time for the warranty to be processed before making requests about your warranty status (refer to Warranty Related Returns for more information).
Warranty Returns Outside of Lasting Impressions Gifts Warranty
Some products sold by Lasting Impressions Gifts may be provided with an extended warranty from the manufacturer. Although Lasting Impressions Gifts warrants goods sold (excluding consumables) for a period of 12 months we can if necessary handle these types of product returns on your behalf. This service requires freight costs (both ways) and any other associated costs (factory testing, warranty rejection) to be paid in advance. A (minimum) $25.00 administration fee may also be charged for these types of manufacturer warranty claims.